- Situated in the very heart of the Old Town, the school is in close proximity to the Loire and many shops and facilities.
- As the art of good living is of prime importance in our region you will find many excellent restaurants, bars and of course fine cafes and patisseries. Also within walking distance there are unique shops offering everything from exquisite local wines to rare books with everything in between. And “Tours” is just one hour from Paris by TGV.
- We carefully arrange for you accommodation in host family, hotels, studios or youth hostel.
- We are central exam place for TEF by CCIP (Paris Chamber of Commerce) and for TCF by CIEP. Students of Tours Langues and other ones can take them once every month at Tours Langues. And this will allow them to leave with an official and international qualification.We also prepare you for DELF and DALF.
- We offer ideal learning conditions: the small group allows students to participate actively and receive more individual support. The content of the lessons is based on authentic documents and the use of information technology.
- Every Friday afternoon, we organize many cultural and sports activities with teachers, including visits to the castles of the Loire Valley, wine cellars, museums, nearby villages as well as tasting of the local products. We also organize cooking lessons with a chef twice a month.
- We give all necessary information for the students who will discover our region by themselves and assist them during their stay in Tours and in France (opening of a bank account, administrative support for the visa, buy a mobile phone etc)
- In addition to the classrooms, the school offers a video room, a library, a language lab, a computer room, with free access to the Internet and a students kitchen (with a fridge, a microwave, a kettle, dishes) where the students can warm up their meal, prepare tea and coffee. The library, the video room, the computer room and the students kitchen are in free access.