The school building, characterised by its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard, retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city centre.
We offer the following services:
- Student service and councelling in 5 languages: travel advice, visa application, accommodation reservations, airport transfer and travel health insurance.
- 24 hours emergency phone line.
- An extensive cultural programme.
- Tandem language exchange.
- Coffee bar on the corner and lunch (Price 5 €) in a nearby Student Residence.
- A courtyard as a meeting place for students.
- Free Internet access (WiFi)
- Book and Video Library
Our library with approximately 500 novels, grammar books, course books and journals, and the video library with more than 400 recent Spanish films are all available to our students free of charge.
- Bike rental
- Childcare service (children under 4/5 years) in a kindergarten in our neighbourhood.
- O2 Centro Wellness
At the nearby O2 Centro Wellness our students can take advantage of reduced fees.
- Certificates and exams
A certificate of attendance will be given at the end of each Spanish course and is already included in the course price. If they wish so, students can choose to participate in a final testing in order to obtain the official SIELE certificate (Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española). Price: 155 €.