Lernen Sie Italienisch in Cefalú (Sicily), Italien
Solemar Academy was founded in 1986 and since then the school has hosted thousands of students willing to learn or improve their Italian language skills.
We use a communicative method, which is effective for students of all ages. Our small classes include always students with similar proficiency levels. That allows teachers to be flexible in the program according to the student’s wishes.
The school building is in the very centre of the city, nearby the sea. It has been recently fully renovated and it provides a comfortable environment to learn and socialise.
Allgemein & Intensiv
Business & Professionals
Examen & Akademisch
Kurse + Aktivitäten
Solemar Academy provides several kinds of courses:
- The “Standard” course is the most wanted option and it includes 20 lectures per week. This course is for every level of knowledge.
- The “Combi” is for those who want a more intensive study of the language. It combines an extra private lesson per day with the Standard course.
- The “Intensive” For its high standard quality this course is recognised as Bildungsurlaub in most of the German Länder.
- For those who don’t want to attend a course in a group there are of course “One to One” classes with a private teacher.
- The "CELI EXAM Training Course" is designed for those who wish to pass the exams CELI. Students can choose the options "One to One" or "Combined".
- The "LEARNING WHILE WORKING" program is for those who would like to stay in Italy for a long-term and improve their Italian while doing an internship in one of our offices.
- The "ITALIAN AND VOLUNTEERING" program offers the chance to combines two weeks of a Combined course and two weeks of Volunteering in an Educational Center.
- The Club 50+ program is designed for a senior audience. The program includes an Italian course and some leisure activities. Dates: 09.03.19 – 16.03.19
- The Natura+ program is ideal for those who would like to study Italian and discover the Sicilian nature, its landscapes, forests, lakes and rivers. The program includes an Italian course and some leisure activities. Dates: 12.10.19 – 20.10.19
We provide several hosting solutions. In our main location of “Villa Caterina” students can choose from private apartments (from 2 to 6 people), or single or double rooms in shared apartments. We also provide accommodations in hotels, luxury villas, b&b or with a local family.
Average number of students per class: 4 students Max number of students per class: 9 students
Anzahl im letzten Jahr an dieser Schule eingeschriebenen Schüler
Durchschnittliche Anzahl der Schule im Jahr
Durchschnittliche Anzahl der Schüler in der Hauptsaison
Cefalù is an attraction for visitors from all over the world! Here the sea and the beach add to a town of incredibly rich cultural heritage. The majestic Arabic-Norman cathedral and the ancient fortress of La Rocca are just two examples of what makes this city a perfect mix of art, nature and also quality of life and fun.
In our excursion “Sicilia Sconosciuta” (Secret Sicily) will take you through the breathtaking landscape and medieval towns of the Madonie Natural Park. This area is well known for the excellence of its local products. For most part of the year, it is possible to take part in traditional celebrations and music festivals.
In addition, we organise many trips to the volcano Etna, Taormina, Siracusa and many other destinations all-over the island!
Wie man dorthin kommt?
Students can easily reach Cefalù by train or car from the international airports of Palermo, Trapani, and Catania.